Second Nature Reviews:
- Yashwant Singh: For a sunscreen that's water and sweat resistant, the finish is unmatchable! Easily one of the best sunscreens from a home grown brand. I said it. More elegant than all the raved about Korean sunscreens. Definitely a must try irrespective of one's skin type.
- Bhumika Goyal: Your sunscreen is mind blowing.. 😍😍😍 When I first saw it in the reels I thought it will be of a creamy consistency and I was very curious as everyone. It's perfect for oily skin and when I actually tried it, it blends like magic. Seriously SUPERB PRODUCT ❤️
- Ujjwala: Divya! I am blown away by Second Nature! I've tried so many sunscreens over the years, from Clinique to Khiels to Lancôme and several drugstore ones too. This is hands down the most comfortable sunscreen I've tried. I find that no matter how light or fluid, sunscreens usually sit on the skin. I haven't had to think twice after I apply Second Nature, it's so light and feels like no extra weight on my skin! Such a good feeling! No white cast or goopiness either, an excellent formula :) Already recommended it to my roomies, my mom and my sister
Golden Hour Reviews:
- Kanwal Walia: Literally obsessed with the Pink One! Makes me look so glowy and even. I love primers like Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Glow but when applied over sunscreen, specially over different sunscreens daily I never know if it will pill or not and if it pills that's so time consuming. So I just slap on Golden Hour when I am on the run and want to wear a bit of tint. I mean its a one of a kind product ngl. Definitely deserves the hype!
- Sanaya Dutt: I recently tried your sunscreen, (a friend swears by you guys) and I have to say, it was soooooo good. It had this natural dewey glow to it and the formula is so light, loved it!! Keep up the great work! Also, the packaging is so cute. Love a brand that’s got such a unique identity ✨
- Khadija: I have no reasons to post this other than the fact that she glows. 😩 Tried it out today cuz I was in the mood to try something new and then I look at my hands and go "am I a vampire?" But no really, how cute is @thatfridayfeeling.co?.